AR/VR & AI to Control Autonomous Systems
Vermeer graduated from the USAF's + Techstars program in 2020 -- and in only 8 months of effort secured 5 DoD contracts.
We are now looking to expand our tech into the commercial market
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an Account Executive candidate to work closely with our CEO, who has been successful, in only 8 months, in securing 5 large DoD contracts. The company has mostly been focused on the Defense industry and selling to the DoD - since they are the ones giving us million $ contracts first.
We just brought on a 20+ year BD of Global Biz Dev from a large defense prime -- and now we are looking to expand us into the commercial market. We are seeking an established, successful, sales pro to pick up the ball and run.
We have several products:
1) AR/VR to visualize and control robots
2) Human geolocated avatar generator with pose estimation from full motion video
3) Visual Position System (VPS) for gps denied environments. We suspect that there is a large market for this tech in autonomous vehicles, shipping, logistics, last mile delivery, autonomous trucks, etc.
Someone with background in the autonomy world is highly desirable.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
We are a team of 16 people, building some very cool products, you will have a lot of room for growth and to make an impact.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THE POSITION
● Sending lots of emails, setting up and booking meetings. Learning about where our technology can be implemented in the commercial market.
● Monitor team KPIs and proactively identify the actions that your team members can take to improve each month
● Demonstrate a “never quit” attitude and instill tenacity and resilience in your team
● Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented team culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
● At least 4 years of penetrating new markets for high tech products
● At least 4 years of experience in a quota-carrying sales position
● You can demonstrate a track record of overachievement against individual and team quotas
● You have examples of sales reps you’ve coached from underperforming to high-achieving
● You instinctively document the training, team-building, and sales process plays that work and share them with your colleagues to drive improvement across your organization
● You have strong empathy for peers, direct reports, and customers
● You have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate behavior change
● You’re adaptable and open to changing processes when it’s right for your team, your organization, and the customers you serve
Vermeer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Vermeer are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without attention to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Vermeer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Vermeer encourages applicants of all ages.
Air Force Special Operations Command
United States Space Force
United States Air Force
Do you want to join our team as our new VP of Sales? Then we'd love to hear about you!
These guys are world class experts.
-Program Director @ NGA